Presented by Eric Harris, Ed.D., J.D., Consultant to APA Trust, licensed psychologist and attorney in Massachusetts.
Workshop completion earns 6 Ethics Continuing Education credits and eligibility to receive a 15% premium discount on your Trust Sponsored Professional Liability Insurance for your next 2 consecutive policy periods.
Lunch is included.
• Summarize the basic principles of The Trust's Risk
• Identify three major changes in the organization
and delivery of healthcare services that will impact
• Develop a strategy for transitioning to and working with
electronic health record systems
• Develop documentation strategies for interacting with
medical homes and other medical healthcare delivery systems
• Describe three boundary implications of technology and
steps to address them
• Summarize the structure through which DHHS is
increasing its HIPAA enforcement processes and their
implications for practitioners